Sunday, April 29, 2012

10 years, friends, and love

Last night was spectacular! The reason why.... my 10 year reunion. I've heard the saying, if a friend is really a friend, it doesn't matter how long you are apart, you can always pick up as though you were never separated. I haven't seen my girlfriends in 10 years... 10 YEARS and last night, it was as though just the weekend had come and gone and we were back school. Each one, beautiful, smart, lovely, and the same, but different. It was comfortable. We spent 8 hours together and the entire time, it was just fun. 8 hours of feeling as though I was back in high school. No worries about my job, my dogs, my dad, the store, nothing. It was us and it was fun. These ladies have made a forever impression in my life. We did spend the 4 most impressionistic years of our lives together. We have all grown into such wonderful people, it's hard to think that we let 10 years go by and some of us, this was the first time we have seen each other since the day we graduated. I learned this weekend that my life has been so blessed by such beautiful people. I am filled with love and joy from this weekend. I will never let 10 years go by again without these amazing women. Cheers to friendship, love, and all the memories we have had and will have! I encourage everyone, including myself to keep these special people in your life and cherish every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment